The company was established 1945 in London Ontario by Mr. B. Keates. In 1951 when the company incorporated the assets of the Woodstock Organ Company (formerly Karn-Warren) were acquired and in 1969 the JC Hallman company was added. In 1971 Mr. Dieter Geissler took over as President following Mr. Keates' retirement.
In 2010 Dieter Geissler retired leaving the company in the hands of
Jens Geissler .
Our chief aim is to be known as church organ builders and greatest care is taken to provide an organ which will include voices for accompaniment as well as the richness needed for leading large and small groups in song, as well as being able to correctly perform organ literature from all periods.
Keates-Geissler Pipe Organs of Guelph enjoys a history of sound relationships with its customers and strives to continue this relationship in the years to come.
Building and Maintaining Organs Since 1945